Wednesday, August 15, 2012

We Aim to Please

Since I just made a big announcement on The Flower City Fashionista about my debut as a published writer, I can't seem to get Fifty Shades of Grey off of my mind.  Today I bring you:  "How To Bring a Little Grey into Your Wardrobe."  What can I say?  "We aim to please." ;)

Can't wait for Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey to come out?  Why not pay homage to good ol' Fifty with your wardrobe?

Some ideas might include:

Bee Charming Handcuff Bracelet $25.  Image via Refinery 29

Silver Cuff $13 Etsy Listing

Tie, Mask, and Cuff Necklace $29 Etsy Listing

Mr. Grey Prefers Brunettes T-Shirt $16.95 Etsy Listing

Inner Goddess Tank $22.99 Etsy Listing

Laters Baby V-Neck T-Shirt $16.95 Etsy Listing

And for the kiddos:

Etsy Listing

That's all I have for now...

Laters baby,

xoxo

Jenny

PS:

Now there's a twitter alert you don't see every day.
Bummer on that whole fictional character thing huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment