Monday, October 1, 2012

Fashion Week Wrap Up

Wow!  I don't know about you, but I'm pooped!  Last week was crazy, but crazy in the best way possible.  I scouted, I shopped, I blogged, I rinsed, I repeated.  I attended the Boutique Crawl and the Art of Fashion and met some fabulous women along the way.

It boggles my mind how much talent there is here in this little city of ours.  It sure made this Jersey Girl proud to call Rochester home.  The events far-exceeded my expectations.  For $20 I was chauffeured from store to store in a limo, given free snacks and booze, handed swag bags, and treated like a celebrity - if that isn't getting bang for your buck I don't know what is!  I'm already excited about next year and hope to take on a more comprehensive role in Fashion Week of Rochester 2013.

Sorry for the lack of photos.  When you give me wine and a credit card I start to lose focus.  And as for the fashion show, well, let's just say my iphone didn't do anyone justice.  Note to self:  buy a camera.

Here are my Boutique Crawl spoils:

Hue tights c/o 2 Chic
Bobbi Brown red lips c/o Scott Miller
Bracelet c/o Balla Bling
Necklace c/o Peppermint

The quality of this image is terrible, but we're even cute in bad lighting...

Me and Amy Riposo of Rochester A-List
The Art of Fashion - Memorial Art Gallery

I am thrilled to have discovered so many new places to shop and designers to explore.  What a great way to celebrate creativity, small business owners, and fashion in Rochester!  So glad I could be a part of it!  Can't wait for next year!

Have a great week kids!

xoxo

Jenny
The Flower City Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment