Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sock It to Me

So...

I have this weird affinity for holiday socks.  I love them.  I have an entire drawer of them:  Christmas socks, Halloween Socks, Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, but I could never find Thanksgiving socks.  After years of searching and contemplating designing my own line of Turkey Day Sockwear (pretty sure that's not a word, but just go with it) - I found them at SJ's Village Boutique in Pittsford.  Hallelujah!


My life is now complete.

SJ's has a great selection of "fun" socks - so if you're like me and enjoy a little party going on underneath your on-trend footwear, head on over to SJ's and check them out.

Happy sock shopping!

Smile, tomorrow is Friday, so rock out with your sock out.

Okay was pretty bad...  I'll leave you all in peace.

xoxo

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment