Thursday, February 7, 2013

Those Girls Can Throw a Party!

Last Friday I attended Devil May Care Lingerie Co.'s Second Birthday bash!  What a great night!  There were snacks, cocktails by Model Martini, a DJ, a Camp DMC photo booth manned my Ethan of Ethan Calabrese Photography and a silent auction for charity.  

Here are a few pictures from the evening.  
Me and Co-owner Jenny Mahoney posing in Camp DMC!
See more pictures from the photo booth here.
The shop looked beautiful as always.

Oh ya know... just me and some bras.
Loving the Valentines Day display in the sitting area.  So pretty and not overdone.


I donated a signed copy of Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey for their silent auction to benefit Made the Same.  I also had a table near the door for a little author meet and greet promoting my book and my blog.  Met lots of great people and enjoying chatting with every last one of them.

Holding  a copy of Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey.
I have an essay in the book titled:
The Byronic Hero Archetype and Christian Grey:
Why America's Favorite Sadist is Nothing New
All in all it was a great night for a great cause.  Make sure you stop in this week to pick up something a little naughty for Valentines Day - they have lots of wonderful options!  And then order this from amazon:


Smile!  It's almost Friday!

xoxo

Jenny

PS- Read last week's Rochester Business Journal article about Devil May Care here.

No comments:

Post a Comment